Online Assessments – Available NOW.
A combination of visual assessments and movement analysis.
- You will be required to fill in a consultation form first, including a PAR-Q form.
- The assessment will be done via Zoom. I will send you a link before the appointment and all you need to do is click on the link.
- You will need to set up your camera so that I can see you straight on. You will also need a dinning room style chair to set on, and maybe some books to place under your feet.
- Make sure there is light shining on you from behind the camera.
- Some of the tests require me to see the movement of your shoulders, so please be prepared to take your top off, or wear a strappy vest top where your shoulders and upper back are visible.
- You will also need to wear clothing that enables a clear view of your knees, and wear shoes that are suitable to jump in.
- Movement analysis will also be done, so you will need to have a space where your whole body can be seen.
- After the initial assessments you will be provided with a programme of exercises that will target areas identified in your assessment that will help you to move better.
- You will be coached for a period of 12 weeks, with regular reassessments to monitor your progress and so that your programme can be progressed at the right time for you.
Understanding how your own body functions can help you get the best out of your body. It may not always be possible to create a ‘perfect’ balance in our musculoskeletal structure, especially if there is a structural, neurological or health issue that prevents it, but we can certainly give our body a helping hand in what it needs to function better and reduce risk of injury.